60 Tablets, 1,000mg
The health benefits of vitamin C are abundant and varied, but it’s probably best known as a cell protector, immunity booster, and powerful antioxidant. The body’s ligaments, tendons, and collagen rely on the presence of vitamin C to stay strong and healthy. Like all antioxidants, vitamin C counters the effects of cell-damaging molecules called free radicals. As an added benefit, it even helps the body recycle other antioxidants.
• Growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body
• Fights cold & flu
• Antioxidant & Anti-aging
• Boosts healthy immune response
• Supports healthy and glowing skin
• Growing youth with a high energy metabolism
• Those looking for a balanced nutrition
• People who have an irregular eating schedule
• People who do not get enough vitamins in their meals
• People who do not get much outdoor exposure.